[LUG] Debian and Cron jobs

Hi All

I am running a Buffalo Terastation as the main server for a firm of
architects. I backup to a usb disk every day and this is taken home in
the evening. However, I would also like to run a backup to another
server using cron but don't know how to do this. Can anybody point me
in the right direction please?

The reason for running a second server is to run Lotus Organizer or
something similar for the admin staff. Does anybody know whether it is
possible to run organizer through Linux or is there a package that
folks would recommend that we could migrate to please?
--
Kind regards
Rich