Re: [LUG] Community - it's why we are all here.

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 23:39 +0000, james kilty wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 09:20 +0000, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>
> > http://questionsplease.org - there's an ogg there too...
> Thanks. I listened throughout, able to pause to deal with my daughter's
> needs. Excellent to hear the nature of the beast and reinforce some of
> the messages on the List. Used some software for the first time - kicked
> in perfectly. Is there a transcript - some of the content was so potent?
> Or is there a way to play the ogg and get OOo to transcribe????? This
> would be wonderful to transcribe interviews.

Glad you liked it! I'm afraid I certainly haven't made a transcript and
I don't know of anyways to automate the process! I think I need more
patience.

Still glad you liked it and watch out for episodes in the new year, Mark
Shuttleworth will be on one.

Jon