Re: [LUG] Community - it's why we are all here.

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 09:20 +0000, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> http://questionsplease.org - there's an ogg there too...
Thanks. I listened throughout, able to pause to deal with my daughter's
needs. Excellent to hear the nature of the beast and reinforce some of
the messages on the List. Used some software for the first time - kicked
in perfectly. Is there a transcript - some of the content was so potent?
Or is there a way to play the ogg and get OOo to transcribe????? This
would be wonderful to transcribe interviews.

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk