Re: [LUG] interesting points -

As a slightly more measured response:
Have you ever heard of an MBA who has studied Agile Development?
I've tried to use it, or simialr methods, where possible as it seems to me a
more heuristic/holisic approach.
Its probably the logical conclusion of good Quality management - something
espoused but rarely implemented.
I was wondering if any of you have come across it at in a non software area as
it smells sweet to me. But it seems to panik 'managers' as it encapsulates
power and responsibility in the same place.
Tom te tom te tom