Re: [LUG] My LCD project

Paul Sutton wrote:

> Does'nt the PC joystick port also double up as a MIDI port,   in which
> case I would guess it's digital,  not sure though,
>
> paul

Yeah it does.  IIRC the old PC joysticks were analogue.  I do have a
gamepad which plugs into the game port which appears to be digital.

I was slightly wrong about the Atari joystick ports... link here:

http://www.epanorama.net/documents/joystick/ataristick.html

Turns out you don't need +5V, each direction connects to ground when
pressed.

Rob