Re: [LUG] Development (this might be long!)

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:04:44 +0000, Steve Marvell <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neil Williams wrote:

Religious wars have nothing on Perl vs Python wars! (or Emacs vs Vi!)

The great emacs vs vi war makes Perl vs Python and Windows vs Unix
look like playground brawls.

On this subject - today I installed the nxml-mode for emacs
(http://hacks.oreilly.com/pub/h/2044 xml hacks article on using
nxml-mode), it is pretty cool. I also have c-sharp and tt modes.

Btw Template Toolkit is popular and powerful enough to have an O
Reilly book (the badger, which cause much amusement at oreilly foocamp
when all the animal signs specifying which courses/workshops were
where were replaced by badger signs).

Also remember that perl mongers can outdrink any other group of programmers.

A.