Re: [LUG] gcc cannot make an executable

Hi Alex Charrett

Many thanks for that tip, with that and another of a different mailing
list, I now have a compiler working to be able to ./configure

However, I now seem to have a problem with make - it runs out fo virtual
memmory and bombs out.  I have 96mb of ram and over 200mb available on the
hd (root section). I cannot seem to get mysql to make - sigh.

Don't know if you are able to shed any light on this for me???

TIA,

Mark Harvey