[LUG]Re: Book storage [was Introducing New Member]

 > be a lot of fun building the PostgeSQL database, and writing the code
 > But the final reason for not using
 > calibre is that it will not run on the official raspberry pi OS because
 > that runs in 32bit mode.

I'm not sure about the previous points but this is no longer completely correct.
Although previously, no official 64 bit versions were available (even though the Pi
4 does have a 64 bit processor), official 64 bit versions have been available for a
while: https://www.raspberrypi.com/software/operating-systems/

(I know this as I had to use non-official 64 bit images before the official one
became available to get another proprietary package working)