[LUG]Re: OT: Mailing list creation

On Fri, 30 Jun 2023, Michael Everitt wrote:

I know I've posted before about this on the list, so I won't repeat what I've written before. I did think I'd go looking in the archives for the list to post a link though .. only I'm getting a 403 Forbidden error on the Archives page on the list website ( https://mailman.dcglug.org.uk/hyperkitty/ ). Does the list admin or anyone associated know what has gone wrong here? I think we upgraded to mailman3 a little while back, which should make the UI a lot smoother than ye olde mailman2 .. I do certainly recognise 'hyperkitty' as one of the components for the mailman3 'suite'....

Hyperkitty is indeed part of the mailman3 suite, but we don't use that as the archiver for the list. The archive lives here - https://www.dcglug.org.uk/archive/

It would probably be helpful if the hyperkitty URLs redirected to the real archive rather than 403ing though, I'll look at that in a spare moment.