[LUG]Re: How to stop ubuntu trying to install chromium

I've looked at the log files and I had deleted chromium from the system when I first created it. In the term.log chromium seems to have been re-installed by an update which runs automatically though removing it mentioned no dependency requirements for it so it was pushed on me by (X)ubuntu somewhere!
Tom te tom te tom