[LUG]Building a home server

Hi All

I am about to commence building a home server. I am hoping to run it using low powered equipment. A while ago David Bell sent me a AMD Ryzen 5 2400G GPU and I am hoping to build using this. He suggested getting a Gigabyte B450 series motherboard. I am going to check on Ebay but before I do I just wanted to see if anyone had one lying about (!) and wanted to sell it.

The other question I had around this GPU is whether it is a good option for a home server build. The build will run home automation and a plex server at the start. I am hoping that it will draw around 20w which will be relatively cheap to run.

Thanks for the help.

--
Rich Brown
Youth Worker