Re: [LUG] Bye bye Ubuntu

On 04/11/2022 08:48, Tom via list wrote:
I'm just partially recovered from an LTS update to my Xubuntu that failed spectacularly due to (as far as I can tell) SystemD not liking some changes I did to config files and refusing to even consider configuring the new LTS install to boot let alone participially function so I gave up and am slowly getting a new install back to where I had it before what is normally a seamless update, and this comes out https://www.theregister.com/2022/11/03/version_252_systemd/

Devuan here we come!

Tom te tom te tom

I left Ubuntu years ago. As you probably know I now use MX Linux. It does not use SystemD. (It is, however, available as an add on if anyone wants it!!!).

Good luck with Devuan. I have considered moving there myself.

Neil