Re: [LUG] 4G Router Re: Devon Communications

On 06/10/2022 10:13, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Browsing last night looking at ISPs and I found a dedicated one from IDNet - however it's a 12 month contract for £30 a month for unlimited 4g/5g data.

Just a note about "unlimited" plans. Always check the small print, many of these still have "fair usage" clauses in the contract, which means that if they feel you're abusing their "unlimited" plan they can start to block or throttle your speed down. I didn't check this particular one, but they always have a get-out clause in there somewhere :-)