Re: [LUG] 4G Router Re: Devon Communications

On Wed, 5 Oct 2022, Giles Coochey wrote:

Any SIM-only card from any provider with a Data plan will do.

Browsing last night looking at ISPs and I found a dedicated one from IDNet - however it's a 12 month contract for £30 a month for unlimited 4g/5g data.

https://www.idnet.com/broadband-pricelist.php

and click on their "mobile broadband" link at the top. They use the "Three" network. They also have a large selection of Mobile router/hotspot devices too - well worth looking at to see what is available and for a price guide (if not simply tethering to a mobile phone).

But how much data are you (the OP) looking for? Right now I'm on GiffGaff and I use their £10/month golden goodybag for 15GB a month. Their unlimited goodybag is £35 a month - no contract. (O2 Network).

Gordon