Re: [LUG] glasses was 2FA Apps

On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 16:49:30 +0100 (BST)
Gordon Henderson <gordon+lug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Gordon,

>is what I use. Fits over my regular reading specs. the light is
>rubbish, but I have good bench lights anyway.

Thanks, Gordon.  I have something very similar, just branded
differently.  Fine for a fair amount stuff, but I do some (not much,
thankfully) SMD work and, for me, the headset really isn't up to the
job.

Oh, and you're right about the light.  It's garbage.   ;-)

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"