Re: [LUG] 2FA Apps

As a background, most should support this standard:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6238 "Time-Based One-Time Password Algorithm"
So there are various software that should support this standard and, essentially, do
similar things (with slightly different features and interface).

I was using andOTP as it's open source and not affiliated with a purveyor of
surveillance capitalism. However, it might be time to review: it's now officially
unmaintained. I've had good experience with FreeOTP in the past.

 ---- On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:09:38 +0100  Henry Bremridge  wrote ---