Re: [LUG] Coding Club in Pz? (was Re: Raspberry Pi for the boy's 8th birthday!)

On 30/06/2022 15:42, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Another place to know about if you don't know them already is:

https://www.cornwalltechjam.uk/

Although a bit far from Penzance....

I did travel down to Pz a few times some years back when some folks were trying to get something going there, but it sort of fizzled out from what I recall...

And, as well as C, Python there is always BASIC :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Uc0Ck-LNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjG9Ffdx0-I

Gordon

Ah, how the hell was I so remiss as to forget BASIC ! I believe Gordon has written an interpreter?! :P