[LUG] LibreOffice 7.3 Base

Every now and then I play with LibreOffice using the documentation that comes with it. It has generally not been that good and I've failed to get the examples working. This time however I've managed to get nearly 100 pages into the Base documentation and it seems to be going quite well so far.  I used to write lots of little but very useful apps in MS Access a long time ago and for the first time I have a feeling I may be able to do the same with Base!

Just wondering if any of you have had any success with it and connecting to external DBs?

Tom te tom te tom