[LUG] HP inkjet cartridges.

Hello,

I've got two black and one cyan inkjet cartridges (compatible, not HP)
for HP 6100, 6600, 6700 etc. printers.  I can see no expiry date, but as
a gauge, I bought the carts in January.  Had them listed on ebay, no
takers so far.  I'd rather somebody got use out of them before they get
sent for recycling.

The thing is, I no longer have the printer these were bought for; it
died (lightning strike) after I bought a set of cartridges but before
these could be used.

Anybody have a suitable printer, or know somebody that has one.  A fiver
would get the lot.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"