Re: [LUG] Malware being distributed using list emails

Hi,

I've noticed over the last year or so that - and it may be client specific - Thunderbird has 'Reply: List' and 'Reply' so if you accidentally click the wrong one it could go yo the user instead of the list. I've also inadvertently /received/ legitimate mails direct from list subscribers, who use different mail clients, by mistake, so it may also be a configuration change by Mailman?

Kind regards,

Julian