Re: [LUG] Re Malware being distributed using list emails

On 16/03/2022 09:25, Giles Coochey wrote:
but worth the hassle?

In country where I use these methods,'hassle' is very worth while; reason below.
'Clan Punishment'
Usually long term prison sentences or death of 'offending person'
and...
Death of person and "all living relatives" is the norm albeit used rarely, in that country for any overt serious criticism of the government,

Hassle depends on risk factor to one of the parties involved
My correspondents are known personally to me as work colleagues from a long time ago.

I appreciate the freedoms we have in UK, many do not.

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald