Re: [LUG] Email programs

On 17/12/2021 11:36, Gavin wrote:

I'm using TB 78.14.0 on Mint.  I've been using TB for many years, and tbh I don't know what you mean when you ask 'what on earth have they done'...  Can you be a bit more specific - maybe we can help sort out whatever is bothering you?

Cheers,

Gav

When I used CM in the past it was quite a simple, small program, easy to understand and use. Now I have installed the latest one it has become huge, too many choices for me, and not easy to understand. That is my gripe.

I am willing to give it another go however. As mentioned in another reply to this, it seems that to change the theme I need to open CM as root. Still can't find out how to do that. As I said above, it has become so complicated now that finding how to do something seems impossible.

Neil