Re: [LUG] Email programs

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 6:26 PM Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For a long time now I have used Thunderbird for emails. Fine. Recently
on one of my computers I installed the latest version of MX. So I now
have version 78.13 of TB. What on earth have they done? It has become
much more difficult to use, and some things no longer work,

So I thought to look at some others. In the past I have used Sylpheed
and Claws Mail among others. So I decided to have a look at Claws. It
used to be very easy to set up and use. Now, with version 4, what a
mess. I cannot get it to work as I want it.

So today I tried Evolution. It seems better than the others, although it
is the first time I have ever looked at it.

So, I am asking for any suggestions and/or advice. I use IMAP, and I
have several accounts. I do quite a lot of filtering too. Anyone have
any recommendations please?

Neil

Alpine.   :-o
Cheers Roly :-)