Re: [LUG] Email programs

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 18:26:13 +0000
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>used to be very easy to set up and use. Now, with version 4, what a
>mess. I cannot get it to work as I want it.

Be aware that v4 is still beta.  That said, it's fairly mature.  I used
to use it without issue. The only reason I stopped was because I built
a new machine and installed Debian on it from fresh - I simply couldn't
be arsed to set up the build environment to compile CM from source to
continue using v4, so reverted to v3 from the Debian repos.

If you still have your old CM config lying around (you *did* make a
backup, didn't you...), you may be able to drop it in place and the new
install should pick it up.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"