Re: [LUG] Printers

Hi Mike

The lug archive may be able to help

https://www.dcglug.org.uk/archive/

I did a search in my back e-mails and I think it was about this time last year

https://www.dcglug.org.uk/archive/2020/10/threads.html

Hope this helps

Paul

On 17/10/2021 19:30, Mike Paddison via list wrote:
Hi,

I recall that some time ago there was discussion  about printer replacement, but I
did not take much notice at the time. However my time for printer replacement has
come, my faithful HP Deskjet 6980 has finally expired.

I believe that the consensus of opinion favoured an Epson printer.  However I am
unable to find any emails that relate to printers in my obviously incomplete mail
archive. If anyone can remember the recommended printer, or point me to where I can
 find copies of the relevant documents that would really help me on a rather
daunting printer selection exercise.

Kind regards & stay safe

Mike Paddison

--