Re: [LUG] Debian Install pointers - it's been a while.

On 21/07/2021 11:55, David Bell wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 11:28:53 +0100
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have seen many warnings
about not dual booting Linux and Windows on the same HD. Two
different Linux distros fine. Windows and Linux, never.

Ah, but with a desktop box , and separate HD/SSDs there is no problem.
This has been my ploy for over 20 years and the DIY hardware upgrade
path is so much easier - and cheaper. Anyone else still doing this?

David

Yes, that is fine. I meant do not put Windows and Linux on the same HD. I did that once, many years ago. I soon learnt my lesson,

Neil