Re: [LUG] Debian Install pointers - it's been a while.

On 21/07/2021 10:01, David Bell wrote:
On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 22:05:53 +0100
Roland Tarver via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, now I have a new* windows 10 laptop and need to install my
favourite distro, Debian.

Having followed this and "which laptop to buy" threads with interest,
are there many DCGLUG home desktop (dual booting) users left out there?

David

Not me. No chance. Have not touched Windows for 22 years. Never intend to.

Having just read the previous advice about having a separate external HD for Linux, that sounds like good advice to me. I have seen many warnings about not dual booting Linux and Windows on the same HD. Two different Linux distros fine. Windows and Linux, never.

Neil