Re: [LUG] Simple Photo Editor

On 23/06/2021 12:25, Neil wrote:
One of my interests is photography. Nowadays, of course, I use my computer for editing. (Yes, I did have a darkroom at home at one time.)

I do have gimp and krita installed. However they are very powerful and often OTT for what I want to do.

Sometimes I just need to make some simple changes to a photo so that it can be easily sent as an attachment to an email. On these occasions the above programs are unnecessarily complicated.

I don't know if anyone on the list is also a photographer, but if so any suggestions for a simple photo editor would be gratefully received.

Neil

The oldest one I used (going back 30 years) was xv

Wonder if it is still available?

--
Giles Coochey