Re: [LUG] Tech books free to collect

On 19/06/2021 10:58, Aaron Trevena wrote:

Clearing out bookshelves.. these haven't been opened for a couple of decades.. however maths and core idioms of mature programming languages don't really change much in that time so may be useful to someone...

Engineering Mathematics, is a university level text book, dryer than a toasted cheese cracker on a sunny day.

Object oriented programming in C++ is exactly  what it says on the cover and as dry and academic as it sounds.

I remember my girlfriend at the time being a bit baffled when I took that on skiing holiday - with a full coach load of friends. Well she had plenty of warning!

Tom te tom te tom