[LUG] Sharing my recent experience of designing a website

Hi folks,

As there's been some heated discussion recently of website design and so forth, I
thought I'd share my experience of using github as a webhosting platform.

The approach is markdown/jeykll based and there are some lovely repos to help make
things look pretty -- I used BeautifulJeykll

The site is:

www.andywills.info

and on github the repo is: ajwills72/ajwills72.github.io

The approach is probably not for everyone, but it works for me and I thought I'd
share in case anyone thought it might also work for them.

All the best

Andy