[LUG] Application List

Hi Guys

I hope all are well.

I have updated to Ubuntu 21.04 and soon after that my application list became trashed. I'll explain further:

To launch applications in Ubuntu there is a square of 9 buttons, when I click on that is gives me a list of applications. The opening page has 4 in a row, the next page has 8 on two rows and the final page has 9 on two rows. This is not normal behaviour. Additionally not all apps are listed. The application list stops after the letter m not listing apps such as Thunderbird or VLC.

Is there anyway I can ask it to rebuild this app list please? Duck Duck Go doesn't come up with any answers.

Thanks

Rich