Re: [LUG] Syncthing to sync files on two computers?

Thanks Simon and Eion.
Both very helpful.
I think I'll encourage my wife to use the shared network drive for items she might want to access on both machines and just continue with a weekly backup, but now obviously from two machines.

Just one point though regarding the use of Google cloud storage is as far as I understand it does not comply with the requirements of the GDPR so storing personal information (client info) would not be acceptable. This is because the data is not definitely remaining within the UK. Please correct me if I'm wrong as, though I hate the google monopoly and harvesting of information, they have got a very useful and usable set of software!

Regards

Anthony