Re: [LUG] Continual network problems on Fedora 31

On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 17:50:30 GMT Sebastian wrote:

> In all seriousness, stop doing what? As far as I'm aware, it should be
> possible to have two interfaces to a host (at least on the same
> 192.168.1.0/24 network, which they are). The existence of that extra
> address stumps me though.

I'd grep for the extra address in "/etc" first.

The stop doing would be stop using multiple connections to the same IP block.

Although it should cope if they are genuinely the same network, I'd stop and
see if the issue goes away, unless there is dire reason stick with the wired
connection, remove the spurious IP address, see if it is stable, would be my
advice.