Re: [LUG] Blanking screen on login after suspend

Thank you Sebastian!

I have installed light-locker and after some interesting circular log-in situation where I went from the Light-dm to the screensaver login screen which did not allow me input. I discovered I had to turn OFF the lock screen on the screensaver (i.e untick the enable lockscreen button).

But, in the end IT WORKED! Yay!

Thanks for your efforts and tenacity on my behalf.

Regards

Anthony