Re: [LUG] Blanking screen on login after suspend

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:51:16 +0000
Sebastian <seabass@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Sebastian,

>That slider seems confusing! The right is 60 minutes, which seems like a
{snip}
>it turns out that that slider goes left to right, from 0 to 3600. Xlib

Given your description (left is never, right is 60 mins) I immediately
thought "they're using zero as never".  A common practise.  Also common
is "Any negative value" as never, where zero is a valid entry and any
positive value indicates a delay - for example, "mark email as read"
zero for immediately, n for n seconds delay and -n for "never mark as
read", requiring user to manually mark each mail using a specific key
combo/menu item.

In short, no confusion here, but that may be because I've seen this sort
of thing (many times) before.

None of which, of course, helps Pentiddy with the original problem:
No idea where to look.  Sorry about that.

--
 Regards  _
Your father was a megalomaniac, you've got an insane brother