Re: [LUG] System Program Problem Detected

/var/crash has the crash report (with an extension ".crash").

The toggle which invites you to report the crash is in
/etc/default/apport and has enable=1 for the first pop-up to happen.

The trigger for the "show details" pop-up is the presence or absence
in /var/crash of files for a given crash with extension ".upload" and
".uploaded".

If you have apport-gtk or apport-kde installed they give you a gui
interface to the apport crash explorer. You can explore crash files
with that even if you have no pop-ups to accept.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Apport knows lots about this, and there's
something in Ubuntu called whoopsie which may be a newer reporting
system.