[LUG] System Program Problem Detected

Running the latest LTS Xubuntu sometimes on boot up I get a small window with the above heading and options to Cancel or Report problem. Given I have a tendency to do silly things to my PC I would like to investigate myself - does anyone know how to dig out the useful info : I have a vague memory of a similar window offering Details but never seem to have the time when it offers and after refusing the first time it seems to switch that option off so can I reset it?

Tom te tom te tom