Re: [LUG] A new printer, Part two

On 21/10/2020 17:56, Michael Everitt wrote:

If you want an old-skool printer - I have a couple awaiting new homes, that
I can probably service and you may have for the cost of new
toner/cartridges (probably comparable with the cost of a modest new unit)
but without most of the bells and whistles ..

One is a colour laser, the other a printer/scanner inkjet unit - both are a
bit of a 'brick' though ..

Drop me a line off-list if interested. I can quarantine them if desired! :]

Regards,
Michael.

Thanks for the offer, but I think this will be the last printer I ever get. So I will get the best new one for what I plan to use it for.

Neil