Re: [LUG] A new printer

I have a spare newly-supplier-serviced HP Color LaserJet 5550dtn with
three A3 trays, though it prints A4 quite happily. Duplex. Ethernet.
Fully expanded memory.  Colour. 5000+ pages of toner installed. £300
if you fancy a drive into Cornwall to collect it. It sits in a corner
and purrs quietly when I send it a print job.

The 5550 doesn't take a scanner head, I always thought that was an
omission. It would be just at the right height to not have to bend if
it existed.