[LUG] A new printer

HP Photosmart 5520 (Back then it cost me £70)

I had a small problem with this printer today when replacing used up cartridges with new ones. It just would not recognise the black cartridge. The three colours were fine.

Took it to the local shop.They have tried different black cartridges, so far without any success. It is probably some problem with the printer itself.

I have checked my records and it is nearly 8 years old, so I have not done badly. I do use it every day, so I will need to have one available. And it does have a scanner built in, which I have used occasionally.

So, I am asking for some recommendations please. I do need colours, and wifi. I do use it every day. HP preferred, because I know them a bit, but have also used Epson.

Thanks,

Neil