Re: [LUG] Chromebooks

Dear David,

> Never used IRC - probably can't type fast enough anyway!

I'm sure you would be more than welcome on the #DCGLUG IRC channel on
Freenode! It is usually not particularly busy so I don't think you need
to be a fast typist to enjoy a conversation on it.

There are plenty of good IRC clients - I mainly use weechat and also use
ii and Polari occasionally. The 'webchat' that you can use in a web
browser is also pretty good:

https://webchat.freenode.net/#dcglug

Best wishes from Sebastian
Freenode: 'seabass'