[LUG] really off topic totally blind electronic musician looking for programmer to help Improve accessibility of music software.

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well and staying safe. I know this
is a very off topic post but I'm desperate for help and I thought one
of you might be able to help me. Basically my situation is this, I’m
a totally blind electronic music producer running Reaper on Mac OS X.
Link:
http://reaper.fm/
This program has an extension which adds extra functionality to it
it's called SWS GitHub  link:
https://github.com/reaper-oss/sws
I'm looking to hire someone to code up some features in SWS as I'm not
a programmer I cannot tell you how difficult the task will be or  how
long it will  take.