Re: [LUG] really off topic totally blind electronic musician looking for programmer to help Improve accessibility of music software.

> Basically my situation is this, I’m a totally blind electronic music
> producer running Reaper on Mac OS X.  Link: http://reaper.fm/ This
> program has an extension which adds extra functionality to it it's
> called SWS GitHub  link: https://github.com/reaper-oss/sws I'm looking
> to hire someone to code up some features in SWS as I'm not a
> programmer I cannot tell you how difficult the task will be or  how
> long it will  take.  More information about the specifics of what I
> need can be found at the link below:
> https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=241888

Perhaps it is worth mentioning that there are issues on the GitHub
repositories for Osara and SWS about this:

https://github.com/jcsteh/osara/issues/299

https://github.com/reaper-oss/sws/issues/1404

Also, there is 60 day trial period for REAPER, which is not free
software sadly, but does have an experimental Linux build. These two
months could be enough for some progress to be made on the plugin.

Regrettably, I have not got much time to familiarise myself with the
plugin due to my exam revision. That said, I wish Trey the best of luck
with this.

Best wishes, Sebastian
Freenode: 'seabass'