[LUG] Lug meet Saturday

Hi All

We had a somewhat long but very interesting lug meet yesterday,  we
started at 12:00 and were still going at around 21:00 so a good 9 hours.

Lots of things were discussed,  around computers, surveillance,
accessibility and getting started with free software projects and some
of the barriers that still seem to be there.

Looks like there are also a few interesting projects especially one to
make all gtk apps under Gnome so they fit on screens of different sizes
properly (what was the name of the project to do that again ?), oh and a
discussion on pinebooks, Intel processor problems quite a lot more.  I
was a way for some parts of this.

Thank you to everyone who made it.

Next meeting (virtual) is on **26th September 12:00 -> when ever :D** on
Jitsi, unless otherwise stated, but even if we are back to physical meet
ups I think the virtual meetings work very well, so maybe that can carry
on, on a different weekend.

Regards

Paul

--