Re: [LUG] ExeLinux

On Friday, 10 July 2020 21:38:03 BST comrade meowski wrote:

> Lol who cares? That's why we have the internet in the first place.

Bootable distro maintainer close to my house, I can see uses for that; some
people are never happy.

The thing about flavours is if they don't suit don't order them.

I'm guessing that since it hasn't over taken Mint or Debian, there isn't
compelling demand to escape systemd in bootable images, but if no one offers
the choice how will we know if the "systemd is evil" crowd are just moaners
like me, or serious?