Re: [LUG] android app creator- Android Studio

Ok... yes, apologies.
Have now loaded excel (even though its MS) and can use my original spreadsheet to generate plot co-ordinates.
It's a clunky way round it but it does what it needs to do.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Regards

Anthony

Pentiddy Logo. Pentiddy Woods / Pentiddy Woods newsletter

Attached files are likely to be open-document format (*.odt or *.ods).
Why? So as not to depend on one company for accessing my own data in future.
See:  https://www.documentliberation.org/
MS-Word may say 'damaged file' to discourage this but should open the attachment(s) anyway.

Pentiddy Natural Burials
Heartwood Creations
Pentiddy Community Woodland
Setsudo Ki Aikido