Re: [LUG] android app creator- Android Studio

It's a spreadsheet you say? Why not just download one of the  spreadsheet apps for Android?

On 15/06/2020 08:51, Sarah Croft wrote:
Hi

Hope your having a good day. Have a look at the website https://www.peopleperhour.com/ or  fiverr, you can post the job and people with skill bid for the job.

Hope that helps

Sarah

On Mon, 15 Jun 2020, 08:28 Pentiddy, <pentiddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, looking at this I realise I do not have the time or headspace to do
this myself- so the question changes to: does anyone know someone who
could build a basic app for me- just for use here not to go on the play
store or apple devices.
Thanks

Anthony