Re: [LUG] Firefox Browser

On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 at 22:43, Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 27/04/2020 14:40, Michael Everitt wrote:

> >> The latter I expect as FF tabs are at the top. Personal choice. I've
> >> never had a browser with them at the bottom so I'm happy with it as is.
> >>
> >> Julian
> >>
> > https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1229412
> >
> > I'll let someone else walk through editing your userChrome.css file in
> > Firefox ... :P
> >

> Exactly. I don't have such a file, so just to start I would need to
> create it. Not difficult, but it should not be necessary.
>
> Neil

Why not? By the looks of it Mozilla have (a long time ago) decided
that they would simplify their code by removing options that were used
by a very small minority of people. The option is still there for you,
if you wish to take it, however it will now require a little more
effort on your part. Reading through the how-tos it would seem that
the overall method has remained unchanged for quite some time now,
with only minor tweaks required every few major versions or so.

Grant.