[LUG] Firefox Browser

I have mentioned before that I normally use Palemoon browser. And that I don't use Firefox. Last time I did, Mr Meowski was, to say the least, puzzled. Then it turned out that others on the list also do not use FF. Result, Mr M telling us that we ought to think again.

So, being very obedient, I have been using FF over the last two days. This was partly triggered by version 75 appearing. I must say that I am well impressed. It is fast and has plenty of tweaks available. Just the one that used to be there is still missing, putting the tab bar at the bottom. That still annoys me.

One thing, this version has some changes to the address bar, which I don't like. However I have removed them, via about:config, so that is sorted. I can't see the point of the changes anyway.

So, this is just a comment from me. FF is better than I thought. Also it seems that some programmers are now concentrating on Chrome as the browser of choice. Yuk. So I am working on making FF my main browser again. Mr M will be proud,

Neil