Re: [LUG] "Plymouth" LUG meeting

Beautiful creature :-)
On 25 April 2020 at 17:58 Gordon Henderson < gordon+lug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 25 Apr 2020, Andy Wills wrote:

For those of you who couldn't make it, Jitsi seemed to work really well, and there were quite a few
of us this week. In addition to the current regulars (me, Grant, Andrew, Stephen), it was great to
catch up with Michael, and to meet Eion. Gordon joined us from his horse for a bit (no, really, he
did) and we welcomed a new arrival James who hadn't come to a Plymouth meet before. Paul also joined
us briefly but couldn't get audio or video to work.
I did try ... Seems my 4G connection wasn't quite good enough to do
video out on the lanes near Skerraton... I tried again when I was off the
horse and had my glases on so I could actually see my mobile, but still no
video. Ah well...

This is him: https://unicorn.drogon.net/IMG_20190825_145143_DRO.jpg

Cheers,

Gordon